Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!


And Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great Christmas and Happy New Year. It's hard to believe it's 2011 already. The holidays go by way too fast for me and the years seem to be flying by even faster.

I've had some computer issues lately which is why you haven't seen anything new in a while. My hard drive has been struggling for a while now and it finally went kaput! In my faithful MAC's defense, it is 10 years old, so I can't complain too much. Lucky for me I married an IT guy with spare parts! Now I have a new old hard drive and a working computer. I really need a new MAC with a fast processor. Maybe one of these days.

Here's a little Valentines Day card to get you thinking about the next card making occassion. So far this is the only one I've had time to do. The kids go back to school tomorrow and my work schedule is slow, so there's more to come.

Thanks for looking and don't forget The Angel Company is still celebrating Stampa Pa Looza until the end of January with TRIPLE rewards!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

OMG - total cuteness!!! Love how you have used that little elephant! Must give that a try! Thanks for sharing :)

Glittered Paws said...

Cute, cute - this is an ideal image to use for Valentines day. Love the little hearts on the side.

Angela K said...

Oh so cute! Sorry to hear about your computer troubles, I know all about that myself! Great card!!