Wednesday, February 2, 2011

LOST in thought

Doesn't this frog look like he's lost in thought? Speaking of lost, I know many of you watched this series when it was on TV. I never did. I thought it would be too creepy for me. Boy was I wrong. Since we have Netflix we were able to put the entire series in our instant watch que. We are all addicted now and have managed to watch the first season in about 4 days. We just started the second season last night, and I can't wait to see what happens next. If you haven't seen this show and need something to do on a winter stay at home day, I recommend this series. So for all you Lost fans, I get it now! I hope you are having a wonderful week and thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Patti J said...

What a darling card! I'm really likin' that green DP! Love those paper pads! Thanks for sharing you darling frog! Hugs....

Risa said...

How cute is that!

Angela K said...

My word this is the cutest, great coloring!!