Saturday, August 28, 2010

Here chicky chicky chicky


So a little birdie told me they liked the layout of my owl card (see below) but not the image. What!? I love those little owls. Anyway, it got me thinking about beauty being in the eye of the beholder. You know, one man's trash is another man's treasure. I could go on, but you get it. I guess I shouldn't expect for you to comment on all my cards. Right? We all have different tastes and that's what makes the world interesting. It does occur to me that there are people who look at my blog but never comment. So, I challenge you. If you are reading this blog, leave a comment. Good, bad, or otherwise. I'd love to hear from you. Oh and I'm working on a couple of Christmas projects I can't wait to show you. I just need to add a few finishing touches. Hope you all are having a great weekend and thanks for commenting.

2 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

I love them both - but I think I am partial to the chick one - I love anything TAC fellow angel - TAC rocks and you surely do the images justice.

Angela K said...

What!? Those owls are adorable! Both of your cards are wonderful! You are on fire!!