Monday, August 30, 2010

Fa La La La La



When I started these over the weekend I intended for them to be Christmas list holders. I went to Michaels and got a couple of those dollar list pads and some recipe cards. Unfortunately neither of them work. I guess since the clipboards are 6X9 they are a bit too small. I haven't given up yet, but if anybody has any suggestions on what I can use for a list pad I'd love to hear from you. I'm also not that thrilled with the ribbon at the top, but it needed something, so if you have any thoughts on that please feel free to share. Thanks for looking and remember, it's never to early to start those Christmas projects.

5 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Your clipboards are DARLING! Love them and I wouldn't change a thing! You could cut computer paper to size and then punch holes in the top and make it a fancy pad by tying ribbon or what not through the holes to hold it together.
I just LOVE THEM BOTH!

Glittered Paws said...

Love the clipboards as far as the ribbon - when I have made clipboards in the past I just run different ribbons through the hole on the clip and tie in a knot - visual interest with different colors/patterns. Love the dp on teh clipboards.

Angela K said...

Love these they are just wonderful!

MsJay said...

Very nice clipboards.

The Digi Shack said...

why don't you just cut printer paper to A2 size and slide them under the clip. Would be cute to keep by the phone or on your desk.