Friday, April 1, 2011

TGIF


Happy Friday everyone! Today I get to pick my son up from a week at Science Camp and I'm so excited to have him home. I got to see him last night and he looked so exhausted! Most things he enjoyed some, not-so-much. I know this has nothing to do with the card I've posted. I just wanted to share.

I made this card a while ago and was going to submit it for a TAC contest. Now that I've looked at it again, it's not contest worthy. Isn't it funny how you make a card sometimes and think it's spectacular then when you look at it again, it's not that great? I have lots of cards like that.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Well, I think it is pretty specTACular, but I know what you mean! I think it's a beautiful card, and someone will be very happy to receive it!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Great fun card. Good for a stamping party.

:-)