Monday, March 14, 2011

Sending a Latte


I haven't posted since National Pancake Day, so I thought it was about time I updated my blog. I've been eyeballing this wood mounted stamp set at Michaels for a year and never got it. I guess I didn't like it enough until I saw it at JoAnn's in the dollar bin. SCORE!

I've been stamping here and there in my "spare time." Now that I'm filling in the management void at work again there is not enough hours in the day for the things I enjoy. UGH! My bad right? I need to practice "Just say NO" when they ask me again, and again, and again.

I hope you are enjoying the start of this fine week and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Patti J said...

SCORE is right! I really dig those $1 bins! Great stamp, great card, great post! So glad to see you back out here! Thanks for sharing!