Friday, June 4, 2010

Days filled with good things


Boy have things been insanely busy around here lately. Today is the last day of school and I have been busier the last several weeks than I think I've been all year! So much so that I committed a mortal sin yesterday...I had to BUY a card. I know, I know, but sometimes we all slip off the wagon. It killed me to do it, but I waited until the last minute (SO unlike me) to get a teacher card for my sons teacher who also happens to be retiring this year. (and let's not get started on the last minute surprise party the kids wanted to throw him TODAY! If I had a dime for every phone call I got about this last night, I'd be rich!)

I really do enjoy the routine of the school year. Summer is always so up in the air. I'm a planner and a list maker so summer is always a bit of a challenge for me, but I know there will be several days filled with good things!

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!

Angela K said...

Great card!! See Ya soon! :)

Melisa Waldorf said...

Love the bright summer colors here!

Jacilynn said...

too cute! love these cute flowers.
hope you are well.
x

Melisa Waldorf said...

Lovin' the colors here too!! Great card!

Bianca the Baker said...

Thannk you for being you