Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My faithful companion


AWE isn't he cute? This is what I have to contend with whenever I'm in the craft room and Daddy isn't home. I was thinking, " he can't possibly be comfortable," right up until he stared to snore! So I grabbed the camera and snapped this shot. He is ALWAYS under foot. I've tripped over him, rolled over him in my chair and watched him use my paper packs as pillows. What ever would I do if I didn't have a 90lb lab to step over??

Have you hugged your puppy today? I did!

3 comments:

Barb said...

I could have sworn this was a picture of my Heidi! LOL! She's a yellow lab and does the same thing... at least her brother is smart enough to plop down on our compfy bed :)

Angela K said...

He looks so cute! I don't think I have ever seen him sleeping before!

helloholley said...

I love your projects and your blog totally rocks!!! My dog is the same as yours.....he's my shadow at home and while I'm stampin'....he's nappin'!! ;)