Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Best Wishes


What a crazy couple of months it's been! I've have very little time to stamp, and have been busy with so many other things. It's ok though. My son took me to the Mother Son dance on Friday night and it was so much fun. Prior to that we had an art and science fair at school and were busy with lots and lots of projects for that and other class goings on. Yikes! Where does the time go? I'm already thinking about spring break and before you know it the kids will be on summer vacation. After that...there's JR HIGH!!! AK! (yeah, that's me screaming) How did this happen?? Just yesterday we were starting kindergarten. Ok, moving on before I burst into tears...

Here's a nice little springy type card. I love this Basic Grey paper and the butterfly punch from SU! This was also my duh moment card. I sanded the heck out of the pink paper trying to make the dry embossed area white. Well, no matter how much you sand paper, if it's doesn't have a white core it will never turn white. DUH!
Thanks for looking today and have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Super cute card! I adore that pp, and even though the pink paper didn't have a white core, the sanding gave it a neat effect :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is beautiful, Kemi!