Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Marvelous Mottos




I knew when I got this set from The Angel Company it would be a fun one to play with. Since I've had this set for months I decided it was time to break it in. I think it was really designed for scrapbooking, but it worked out well for cards. There's a total of 12 stamps in this set, but I liked these three best for the cards. It's a super easy layout, but I think it does the images justice.

Thanks for looking today and check back tomorrow for the latest Digi Shack color challenge.

3 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cute!
To answer your question on my blog, it is a Martha Stewart punch. I got it at Michael's. HTH! :)

Patti J. said...

Very pretty! Love that stamp set, and those DP's are great too!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Great cards! I bet those stamps would make a great gift set. I need to get started on my holiday card sets. Love your designs.