Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Coffee Card


Hi Ladies!

If you read my blog with any regularity, you already know I LOVE coffee. I can't seem to stamp unless I have a cup of coffee near by. So, it stands to reason, if I LOVE coffee then I must LOVE coffee stamps! I got this great set of clear stamps from Michael's with one of my coupons. Have you seen all new new clear stamps they are carrying now? OH MY. I could easily lose my mind.

I made this card for my boss who has to quit caffeine. Poor thing!! Can you imagine?? I guess it's not that bad and I did get her a little tin of decaf coffee to go with the card. You know, just a little something to get her started and take the edge off!

Stamps: TPC Studio
Paper: Flair Designs; Bazzill

2 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

YIKES! I think I would die if I couldn't have coffee. Your card is fab and I am sure she will love it! :)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

I wouldn't like a caffeine free life. I don't drink coffee but I do love chocolate!

Sweet card Kemi!
:-)