Thursday, May 14, 2009

Elzybells Challenge 20


I've been spending a fair amount of time on Elzybells blog lately and thought I'd try my hand at one of their challenges. The challenge is to make a card with more than one fold. This is my little tri-fold.

If you haven't checked out their site lately, you really should. She has a great tutorial on coloring with Koh-I-Noor pencils and OMS. (One of these days I'm going to master coloring!) They also have some of the cutest images and cards samples.

Thanks for looking and have a marvelous weekend!

Stamps: Elzybells
Paper: DCWV

4 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Great papers, colors and cute image!

elizabeth said...

fab colouring, I love the soft background.

Paul said...

Great card - really like the bright bold colours.
TFS
Paul

Jacilynn said...

Ohh this is cute! Love this image. Great colors and design. Gorgeous!
Hugs