Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Favorite


This weeks Digi Shack color challenge was to create a card using SU Summer Sun, Going Grey (just like me) and Certainly Celery. I chose this ice cream cone image for a couple of reasons. Firs of all, as far as I'm concerned Baskin Robins is the ONLY place to get ice cream. Mint chocolate chip is my most favorite and pralines and cream is my second. I can eat an entire pint of either of these flavors all by myself. As a matter of fact, when it comes to ice cream I don't like to share :)

Secondly, if you would like these Digi Shack images for FREE, just post a comment on my blog with your email addy and I'll be happy to send it to you. This is a limited time offer and will expire at the end of the month.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

Images: The Digi Shack
Paper: Stampin' Up; Bazzill; Basic Grey
Prima Flowers

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kemi

Cute cards. My favorite ice cream is chocolate any kind of chocolate.

Mary

Mandy said...

What adorable cards!!

Jacilynn said...

Love this! Mint chocolate is my favorite ice cream. Yum. Great card.

Tenia Nelson said...

Great cards!!!

Angela K said...

Too cute! Hey we should go for ice cream!! :)

lindsalita said...

I like how you are really getting into buttons- now I want to be just like you!

Joani McDonald said...

How adorable Kemi! I just love the ice cream images. Great work as always!