Sunday, January 25, 2009

Love this set!



I thought I'd put up a couple of new cards for you guys to enjoy. Since I have to work all week next week I wont have a chance to stamp. Not to mention I am COMPLETELY addicted to crocheting right now. It's hard to have crafters OCD...too bad I can't crochet with one hand and stamp with the other all at the same time!

This two step stampin' set was given to me a while back from my friend and SU demo. Now that a know how to use it, I LOVE it. It makes the most elegant cards, don't you think? It really came in handy when I had to make a sympathy card lickity split.

I hope you all have a great week and find time to create!!

Stamps: Stampin' Up
Paper: DCWV

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty cards.

Angela K said...

Wow! Those are beautiful!!

Sarah said...

Beautiful cards!! I love to do all sorts of crafts...I'm a crocheter, too...and a quilter...not enough time to work on everything!

Sarah G.